Unmarried Couples



I can assist with any disputes arisimng due to the separation.


I can assist with


Children Contact (Child Arrangement Orders)


Co-habitee agreements


Disputed property rights

  • Jointly owned or solely owned
  • Whether the other wants a sale or does not want a sale?


How to start a Claim

Mediation – who to go to

Letter before Action

Completing Claim Forms

Assistance in court


Help With Fees for Court Applications


In the first instance book an appointment for £70 per hour.


Email Ian  

Print Print | Sitemap
© ShoutForYou