FEES NOW REDUCED TO £60 PER HOUR *********
- Undertaking ALL Legal Services in Family Law / Divorce Law / Co-Habitees and Small
- Email /
text Ian first before calling to book an appointment.
- As a
McKenzie Friend I can do nearly everything that a solicitor can apart from, (yet only charge from £60 per hour):
- manage your case (but I can assist you
every step of the way so you know exactly what to do)
- sign letters and application forms on
your behalf (I can however write any Position Statement and with you complete all Applications)
- liaise with the other side (unless a
Judge gives permission)
- speak for you in Court (you will
know exactly what to say by what I say to you before any Hearing)
- address the Judge on your
- I am a member of the "Society of Professional McKenzie Friends Ltd".
- I offer practical, valued support and guidance from our initial meeting to the Final Hearing at Court.
am with you for the whole journey to achieve the best outcome for you.
am transparent in my costs and you pay for whatever I do when you need to.
- I have 5 years full time experience (including attending and assisting in Court) and offer exceptional up to the minute advice in a clear way that you will
- I can advise and assist from our first meeting to the Final Hearing and after.
- I am allowed to
quietly advise my client in court, explain any legal jargon and advise what questions to ask to ask the judge.
- I am now being asked
by the judges on what my view is.
- Judges are now in
certain cases asking me to facilitate negotiations outside the Hearing.
Working Hours Are:-
- 930am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- I can do after these hours but my fees increase.
- All messages outside these times will be answered the next working day. (Monday - Friday)
- All communication appliances are switched off outside normal working hours.
I am afraid I cannot
give any free advice.
Please see my Page on
MEET IN PERSON or SPEAK VIA THE PHONE or
Via MESSENGER or WHATSAPP or EMAIL
- We can meet in Exeter or I travel to you or meet halfway
- I can travel
anywhere in England and Wales
- Travel outside
Exeter city centre is extra at 65p per mile outside Exeter city centre one way + tolls / car parking charges
- Please ask for a quote
- NB - NO FAULT
DIVORCE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS START 6TH APRIL 2022
- From September
2021 Divorce Petitions can only be made online. Price the courts charge is now £593.
- *UPDATE* From
October 2021 Financial Remedy Applications are now £275 charged by the courts.
- *UPDATE* Child
Arrangement Order Court fee payable to the courts now £232
undertaking all Assistance with regards to Child Maintenance Service
- Final Hearings
are now happening in attendance at Court, not remote.